The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
A gift in your Will to WWF is a gift of hope for future generations. It is a gift that will help take care of our freshwater and oceans, our land and our people for years to come. It is your unique contribution to looking after the planet so that those you love most can continue to have their breath taken away by nature’s beauty.
As we journey down our life’s path, we inevitably ponder its meaning and our purpose.
When it’s all said and done, we may question what we have left behind. What positive imprint will you leave on the world? How will you be remembered?
Every day, people just like you choose to leave a lasting legacy to help preserve and sustain an Earth where all life can flourish. A magnificent world where rivers continue to flow and endangered species and the people living near them co-exist peacefully, a world where people live in harmony with their environment and where precious resources are used sustainably, a place where the impact of your bequest to WWF will work to restore and look after our world for nature, for people, forever. Your lasting gift is the opportunity to pass on your own cherished values to the next generation and preserve the wonder of nature for all those who come after you.
- Leave a world worth living in: Choosing to remember WWF with a donation in your Will is the perfect way to let your care and compassion for nature continue in years to come.
- Amplify your impact: After your lifetime, it’s possible to make a more significant gift than you might otherwise not be able to afford.
- Enjoy tax benefits: By including charitable gifts in your estate planning, you may reduce or eliminate significant taxes payable upon your death.
- There’s no commitment: Circumstances can change and that’s okay. Because you are not actually making a gift until after your lifetime, you can change your mind and your Will at any time.
Your legacy will help WWF continue the valuable conservation wins we’ve made over the last five decades.
Your privacy is priceless and your Will is treated with utmost confidentiality. But, if you prefer, we would like to acknowledge the generosity of your donation.
We value and respect the way and time in which you would like to make your bequest.
Your bequest to WWF can be anonymous but if you do inform us, we will share useful insights into our areas of our work that would interest you.
When drafting your will or adding a codicil, we recommend the following wording:
“I (name) bequeath (the residue of my estate, or percentage of my estate, or a certain amount, etc.) to WWF South Africa, the conservation organisation, non-profit registration no 003-226NPO and Public Benefit Organisation number 130002490PBO, and main place of business at 1st Floor Bridge House, Boundary Terraces, 1 Bridge House 1st Floor, Mariendahl Lane, Newlands, 7700, to be used at the sole discretion of WWF South Africa for the conservation work of the said organisation in South Africa.”
NB: Bequests to WWF South Africa are exempt from estate duty
A gift in your Will to WWF is a gift of hope for future generations. It is a gift that will help protect our freshwater and oceans, our land, our wildlife and our people.
For Nature. For You.