The nature of business
WWF does nature conservation and environmental protection for people who are unable to do it for themselves. So we ‘sell’ such a service to those who support WWF.
These services include:
- Corporate Network Partner membership
- Advice on sustainable business practices
- Administration of corporate social investment funds earmarked for the environment
- Assistance with fulfilling the requirement on companies to care for the planet
- Administration of trusts which support conservation (e.g. The Green Trust)
- Use of the WWF brand in licensing agreements
- Endorsement by WWF, and more
Our engagement with corporates is steadily deepening. It is no longer about companies aiming for compliance – environmental, social, other – there is an evolution within key businesses towards a transformative pathway.
WWF's Jason Clay at TED: How brands can help save biodiversity
Sign up with WWF to Ride for Nature in the 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour
WWF South Africa is proud to be again offering 350 ‘Panda Peloton’ spaces to those who wish to ...
Unique plant-naming auction raises nearly R600 000
The successful bidder in the WWF auction of a newly discovered South African plant has chosen to ...
Why Corporates support WWF?
- We are solutions oriented
- We have scientific expertise
- We are pro-active and cost effective
- We have access to key decision makers
- We have a worldwide network of committed and professional staff
- We are committed to community upliftment through education and sustainable resource management
- We have years of experience
- We are one of the world’s largest and most experienced independent conservation organisations
Cape Town contact
Coordinator: Corporate Membership
WWF South Africa,
+27 21 6576600